Friday, March 4, 2011

I Had Thought.....Winner


There can only be one winner.....so I enlisted the assistance of my 9 year old daughter to pull just one piece of named paper out of a container.......
and the name on that paper was ALICE!

Early next week this bright charm pack will be on it's way to you Alice. I look forward to seeing what you end up making with it.

"Fresh Flowers" charm packs, as well as individual fabrics from this range, are currently available from here and here and no doubt many other places.

Thank you for enjoying my blog with me.....

2 comments:

Alice said...

Yay!!!! Thank you SO much!!! I can't wait to make something out of it... I will definitely send you a pic when I'm finished. :) Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

You're welcome Alice, I thought you might be excited! I hope you enjoy creating with them as much as I did.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...